We provides Total Scrap & Chip Management Solutions to Automobile Industries for handling, storage and disposal of press metal scrap.
The Scrap Conveyors are basically Hinged Steel Belt type and are designed and manufactured as per International Standards. The Standard Chain pitches are 2.5 (63.5 mm) / 4 (101.6 mm) / 6 )152.4 mm)and 9.(229 mm). Belt widths vary in in progression of 1 i.e., from 12 to 54 maximum widths. Scrap carrying capacity usually is expressed in Tons/ hour. Since the scrap is voluminous indicating the bulk density in Tons / cubic meter would help design an appropriate conveyor and in determining the speed more precisely. The Chain pitches and belt widths are selected based on the nature of the scrap and scrap carrying capacity.
The Shapes of the conveyors are as required by customer and to suit the application. They are available in straight lengths, straight length
- Type Straight on an inclination
- Type Horizontal straight and with an upward inclination
- Type and a shaped construction
- Material specifications, dimensions etc all conform to international standards.
- Chain roller track is provided with the carbon steel â€œRail Section-30 Lb to with- stand the heavy load and to avoid wear and tear.
- Hinged Belt Pans / over lapping Side Wings / Aprons are in formed section made out of Steel plates.
- Automatic Lubrication System is provided to lubricate the chain
- Overload protection with segmented disc is provided with Proximity Sensor that safeguards the geared motor and the entire conveyor.
- Manual and Automatic functions.